As an effective digital marketer, you need to know about the latest trends and strategies that can make your brand stand out from the rest. It is very important that you can gain quick exposure in this extremely competitive world. You not just need to create a strong customer base but also need to use them effectively so your business grows exponentially.
Online advertising through digital marketing is also referred to as paid Channel Marketing for paper think. It can do wonders to your website traffic along with the average click through rate. if you are wondering what can be the reason to look for a PPC management company in Kolkata, the foremost reason would be to help you get a targeted and effective result.
We will discuss about the various facets of free and paid marketing over the digital channels in this blog.
Simply said, there are two ways to improve the brand awareness, website traffic, brand perception, sales and leads they can be done through organic or free method or through paid advertising.
What is organic marketing?
When you do proper is your marketing with the digital marketing services in Kolkata they will ensure you to get the organic leads. It is all about generating results with creativity and demands a certain time. You need to understand the buyer Persona and engage them with the similar interest. Once this is done you can create necessary content which can be image, blogs, videos, podcasts and likewise. They can be published on relevant online platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. the first and the foremost thing is to understand your target audience and generate clicks without having to pay them. A very relevant point in this is that your website which should offer exceptional UX on all devices.
What are the free online advertising tools?
- website indexing directories
- blog directories
- search engine submission websites
- affiliate networks such as Google AdSense eBay and Amazon partner network
What is paid marketing?
With paid marketing this cluster can get a bit clearer; that means, it is all about whether or not you have to pay to publish for a content that appears on the social media channels. It goes along side the organic results and purposely appears in a similar format as that of organic posts and results. You mostly see them at the top of the search engines when you search for something that comes as ad or sponsored. Basically, when you search these advertisements, it will show the search terms on top ranks. It depends on the kind of search terms and also your budget you can shed to pay-per-click.
What are the top paid advertising tools?
- Pay per click is a very effective advertising strategy. It has been seen that paid search marketing accounts for more than 65% of the click as compared to 35% of those which are generated organically.
- Social media ads with audience insight are a new Facebook feature that has made it easier for marketers to target their demography, learn about the preferences to create the right ad content. in fact, a study show that about 57% of millennials agreed they like ads that is shown on social media on their feed as they find it more relevant than ever before.
- Influencer marketing is getting an effectively important part of paid marketing. Did you know in 2016 first time the influencer marketing surpassed print marketing?
- Banner ads is something that none of us can miss. These are the ads that run along the top or side bar of a web page. Despite the various paid online advertising strategies coming up every now and then, banner ads continue to be one of the most effective ones.
- Ad retargeting is a relatively new opportunity that is picking up a lot of steam. The strategy utilizes the cookies of a website that track the users anonymously all across the web. The data can further be used to categorize the customers and show them ads that are most relevant to them. Remarketing and retargeting are getting more effective specially for websites that have high traffic levels.
- Unicast ads are also a common type of paid online advertising which comprises of video which is played like a television commercial inside the webpage. It is mostly in the form of a pop-up a pop-under ad format and can have the same influence as that of a regular TV ad.
The greatest benefit of organic or free marketing is that any business of any skill and scale can try this method without having a lot of marketing budget. Typically the smaller brands use these free tools to publish which are their blogs or newsletter. The only real investment that is required here is the time and the truth is the procedure would demand for a lot of time. You need to have a dedicated person who can spend hours on weeks of social media, who can help in blog writing and doing the right kind of SEO marketing. Additionally, there has to be some monthly activities such as email marketing or understanding the Google Analytics, Google search console which will further help to schedule the next free marketing strategy.
In paid advertising, however, as a marketer you will have the entire control. You can choose exactly what messages you want to be published, whom you want to show it and when that should be posted. The idea is to be more targeted and get instant results with branded messages which is not necessarily possible with organic advertising. Understandably, budget is a factor and if you need to run Google as a Facebook ad in its entirety, it would cost you some penny. This does not take as much time as in case of organic advertising. You can yield results quicker than free marketing.
The experts of digital marketing services in Kolkata such as Carney Technologies Services will possibly tell you the best way to utilize the marketing on digital platforms is to combine both of these procedures. PPC gives you instant results but you can also have a side by side organic campaign that can get you the exact customer base who will have a long term relationship because of his or her interest with the brand.
The first question that you might have is when it is good to have a paid advertising. When your website is working and is live this is when you should go for the Google ads or other social media ads. If you want to clear your stock of products Google ads is definitely a great way to get to the market. So, sales period is the right time to invest. When you want to launch in your brand or product, targeted social media ads through PPC management company in Kolkata can help to reach out to your audience. If you have significant short-term sales target and also come with the budget, there is nothing better than paid advertisement. If you want to resell profitability and not just with email marketing, get paid marketing.
The billion dollar question
If this is the first time you are going for online marketing, you will be in a soup choosing which is better organic free or paid marketing. It will be the first question that might knock you. The answer is neither of it is better. It is not one or the other type of decisions that you can take when you wish to market the brand online. Both these are capable of working simultaneously and create an effective marketing strategy. Paid marketing can be done at any stage in the development of a business it will help to boost traffic as well as brand awareness. Organic Search marketing can run in the background that would enhance the presence of your brand over time.
Balance is very crucial thing in digital marketing. After you launch your product it would be insufficient to make the product visible if you invest only in search engine optimized content because it will take a lot of time to gain Momentum in this competitive biome. As a first timer if you use tools like PPC, you can get short term wins. With cleverly optimized insightful content and balanced and budgeted paid marketing you can fast track your start.